- Perform a complete video walk-throughs of construction projects.
- Coordinate and schedule walk-throughs with on-site representatives, owners, and clients.
- Upload videos for processing and review.
- Visit multiple construction sites per day.
- Follow specific instructions provided by the project consultant.
- Track and manage workflow.
- Provide daily and weekly status of work to management.
- Effectively communicate with the client, owner, superintendent, and team members.
- Some commercial or residential construction site experience.
- Familiarity with building systems, construction, and maintenance procedures.
- Ability to travel regularly with possible overnights.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows 10 and Microsoft Office.
- Comfort with digital cameras, USB drives, SD cards, smartphones, the Internet, uploading and downloading files.
- OSHA 10 certification desirable (we will train if candidate does not possess).
- College degree a plus but not required.
PERSONAL SKILL SET
- Conscientious, hardworking, eager to learn and motivated to succeed.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Solid communication, logistic and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision, and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize activities and produce high quality work under strict deadlines.
- Flexibility in handling assigned tasks and engagements because of scheduling and task priority changes.